Dynamics CRM Online
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online is next generation of cloud power services to help business of all sizes with
- Sales Productivity: Increase revenues by making your sales people more productive and by improving sales efficiency and effectiveness.
- Customer Care: Increase customer satisfaction and reduce service costs while driving down service related expenses, and increasing agility of solution deployment through cloud provisioning;
- Extended CRM: Improve business relationships in any industry by quickly developing, and deploying custom industry and Line of business applications.
- Flexible Deployment: Lower IT costs and risks and improve its value by choosing online or on-premise deployment, or the best mix of both for your company
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online next-generation Microsoft Outlook interface provides users with familiar software that empowers people and maximizes user adoption through natural, productive and insightful experiences.
- Enjoy Familiar Office Experience - Provides your users with a familiar and natural Microsoft Outlook Interface to Microsoft Dynamics CRM and elegant Microsoft Office integration
- Personalize To Your Liking- Role-based design and strong personalization features provide a tailored user experience.
- Elevate User Productivity- Increase the productivity of your users with useful tools and features that given them more time to focus on their core competency.
- Harness the Cloud on Your Terms – You have the power to define the right choice of public cloud, private cloud, and on-premises deployment for your company, and know that migrating from one deployment model to another is a seamless migration.
Real-time analytics and streamlined business processes that enable informed decisions and operational efficiencies.
Leverage the advanced logic of the application to automate and improve business processes across the enterprise.
- Keep Your Customers Happy - Enables consistent and meaningful conversations with your customers in turn increasing customer satisfaction and value.
- Make Insightful Decisions - Delivers composite views of multiple applications, data and visual insight that enable more insightful decisions.
- Improve Operational Efficiency- Streamline and automate key tasks and processes and improve your operational efficiency.
- Drive Process Optimization and Compliance – Lets you quickly create and deploy specific security-enhanced applications across the enterprise for process consistency and data integrity.
- Extend the Reach of Information – Provide role-based web access to appropriate users globally in the cloud confidently by leveraging Microsoft’s proficiency in data security technologies. Microsoft gives you the flexibility to build, run, migrate, or extend an application to the cloud—security-enhanced, and on your terms.
Connections across people, processes and ecosystems that allow businesses to maximize the value of relationships and systems.
Works with Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Online Services in the cloud to optimize cross-organizational communication and engage with online communities to improve business operations.
- Maximize Your IT Investment- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online can be connected with other core business applications—including Microsoft’s widely-familiar productivity and collaboration technologies—so you can take full advantage of your company’s existing investments and skills and be ready for the future.
- Reduce Costs and increase ability – Tap Microsoft’s cloud capabilities not only for CRM but also to leverage world’s leading technologies—without adding in-house IT staff or services, and without the hassle of keeping software up to date. And Microsoft cloud offerings are scalable so growing organizations and can store more data than on private computer systems using security enhancements.
- Optimize Your Environment ––Offering public and private cloud deployment options, in addition to on-premises choice, Microsoft provides the flexibility and control that best meets your unique business needs.
- Customize Your Cloud – Rapidly customize and build enterprise-class apps that stay connected to your business with easy-to-use developer tools, and implement them across your enterprise quickly.
- Grow with Agility – As your business needs change, cloud solutions let you add users and features when and wherever you need them, without the need to add any attritional infrastructure.
- Amplify and Accelerate Success in the cloud – Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online integrates with other cloud offerings from Microsoft, including Online Services.
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM ONLINE – CLOUD POWER INTEGRATION
Power of Productivity, Convenience of Cloud
Combine familiar Microsoft Office applications with powerful CRM software to improve marketing, boost sales, and enrich customer service interactions. Microsoft Dynamics CRM equips business professionals with access to customer information through a familiar Microsoft Office Outlook experience to help ensure rapid user adoption and fast results. Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online delivers the same functionality and value as on-premise CRM with the added benefits of a Cloud-based solution.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online gives you:
- Rapid Time to Value: Meet tight time to market requirements that may challenge in-house resources
- Management Simplicity: Minimize your need to manage multiple vendors or internal support resources thanks to ongoing application monitoring and maintenance
- Improved Quality of Service: Obtain reliable performance supported by a financially-backed 99.9 percent service level agreement (SLA)
- Flexibility: Scale the number of users up or down based on your need
- Cost Predictability: Change capital expenditures into predictable operating expenses
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online helps maximize your employees' productivity by providing CRM functionality without burdening you with the application and facilities maintenance overhead.
- Unlimited phone and email support
- No more server patching, updating, or upgrading – Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online takes care of it
- Hardened data center facilities throughout the globe
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online works in conjunction with Microsoft Office 365 - With Office 365, Dynamics CRM Online becomes a central hub for productivity enhanced with native interoperability of Office 365 with Microsoft Exchange Online, Microsoft SharePoint Online, Microsoft Office Live Meeting, and Microsoft Office Communications Online.
Microsoft knows business productivity. For over 20 years, we’ve been providing customers with solutions that simplify the way people communicate, share expertise, gain business insight and find information. We help make sure your people get the best productivity experience across the PC, phone, and browser for the way they work today—and the way they’ll work in the future.
Here’s how we’re different. Microsoft delivers a holistic business productivity approach to meet your ever-changing business demands. Our infrastructure gives the choice and control you need to respond to evolving business needs. You can choose from on-premise, online services, or hybrid solutions. And, because our solutions are built to work together—not as an isolated set of applications—they’ll help you make the most of your assets and eliminate costly redundancies.
Microsoft Online Services
We have 40 million users on Microsoft Online Services today who are seeing great value from our services. Get started with our current offering.