Microsoft MapPoint Europe 2013
Visualize your business in a whole new way. With the easy-to-use data mapping tools of Microsoft MapPoint, you can create information-rich maps to:
- Pinpoint data relationships
- Identify business trends
- Highlight opportunities
When you travel, use journey-planning mapping options to create routes and optimize stops, or plan your journey on your PC and then print or share your route to your GPS device.1
Explore the Features of MapPoint
- Updated maps – along with 2013 version software and refreshed geographic data.
- Customized map settings – you can mark map features such as cities and boundaries with symbols or labels – or leave them unmarked.
- Hundreds of pushpin images – includes those from previous versions of MapPoint.
- GPS-ready – share your route to your GPS devices.1
- Data mapping – easy-to-use tools help you visualize the meaning of your data.
- Create territories – define and communicate your own delivery or sales areas.
- Maps and directions – easily follow your route with detailed directions (voice and text-prompted) to arrive on time.
- Programming – build customized applications for fleet tracking and routing that reduce costs and increase service quality.
What Can You Do with MapPoint to Expand Your Business?
- Discover hidden treasure in your existing data sources. Create maps from data stored in current versions of software including Microsoft Office Excel, Access and SQL Server or other database sources. Find clarity in what your data has to show you.
- Tell a story, visually. Insert maps into Word documents and PowerPoint presentations to illustrate everything from sales performance to customer locations. Each map point displayed highlights your opportunities.
- Streamline your travel. Optimize your stops with one click or drag-and-drop to alter your route. Detailed driving directions help keep you on track. Miss a turn? MapPoint reroutes you.1
Microsoft MapPoint 2013 requires:
- Windows 7, Windows Vista®, Windows Server® 2008 (32 bit) or Windows XP (32 bit)
- 1 GB RAM for 32-bit OS; 2 GB RAM for 64-bit OS; 256MB RAM for Windows XP
- Available hard disk space: 3.7 GB
- For installation: high-speed Internet access
- 1024 X 768 or higher resolution monitor
Additional items or services required to use certain features:
- Microsoft Outlook 2007 or 2010 required to use Send To features
- Broadband Internet service (connect time charges may apply)
- GPS device that supports NMEA 2.0 or later and USB port
- Internet Explorer (will not displace your primary browser)
- Some features will not work with the 64-bit version of Microsoft Office 2010
- Voice directions require a SAPI compliant test to speech engine