Note: Administrators should refer to the Administrator resources section.
If you have Microsoft Outlook 2003, do one of the following:
- Install Update for Outlook 2003 (KB924423). To do this, follow these steps:
- Download the .exe file by clicking on the Download button at the top of the page, and then save the file to your hard disk drive.
- office2003-KB924423-fullfile-enu.exe: You should download this file if you have access to your original product CD-ROM. You might need to provide the installation source during patch installation if you have previously updated your product.
- It is recommended that you quit any programs you are running.
- In Windows Explorer, double-click the .exe file that you saved to your hard disk drive, and follow the instructions on the screen.
Administrators working in managed environments can find complete resources for deploying Office updates in an organization on the Office Admin Update Center
. On that site, scroll down and look under the Update Resources
section for the product version you are updating.
The download for this update is available by clicking on the Download
button at the top of the page. You can double-click the executable package to begin installation, or extract the patch files (MSP files) by using a command line. The command line and instructions are included in the Knowledge Base article (197147): Command-Line Switches For IExpress Software Update Packages
See the Microsoft Knowledge Base article Description of the Update for Outlook 2003 (KB924423)
for further information about this update.