"Microsoft's Business Ready Security strategy is designed to help securely enable business by managing risk and empowering people."
Business Ready Security: a fundamentally different approach to security
Microsoft Corporation, 2010
Microsoft's Business Ready Security strategy is designed to help securely enable business managing risk and empowering people. Since Business Ready Security was announced at the RSA Conference in 2009, we have brought to market five solutions that are aligned with our strategy and help to deliver a safer, more trusted Internet.
The solutions are:
- Identity and Access Management. Allows employees to use a single trusted identity across their organizations and partner networks. This solution also helps reduce ongoing security costs and helps employees resolve identity and password issues without relying on IT.
- Secure Collaboration. Helps people work together more securely from any location or device.
- Secure Endpoint. Helps defend corporate infrastructures from malware and advanced Web-based threats, whether clients are on or off the premises and connected locally or remotely.
- Information Protection. Helps automatically discover, protect, and manage confidential information throughout an organization. With capabilities built into the Windows platform and into applications, the Information Protection solution makes it possible to safeguard data wherever it resides, wherever it goes, and wherever it is used.
- Secure Messaging. Helps reduce spam, e-mail viruses, and spyware and provides more secure access to e-mail from any location or device. The secure messaging solution is deeply integrated across messaging platforms to help prevent unauthorized use of confidential information.