About the Book
Maximize your efficiency using hundreds of little-known, timesaving tips for Visual Studio
Unlock the secrets of Visual Studio—learning hundreds of tips and shortcuts for optimizing the editor, search, navigation, windows layouts, and other capabilities. As a member of the Visual Studio Core Team, the author analyzed nearly every feature in the core environment—unearthing the tips and tweaks that streamline work and maximize efficiency. Get practical insights into how IDE features work, and how to quickly adapt them for any programming language.
Accelerate your productivity with Sara’s Top Six Tips—and hundreds more:
• Avoid accidentally copying blank lines
• Select only vertical columns of code
• Cycle through the clipboard to paste multiple elements
• Use incremental search to find what you are typing
• Increase your overall environment font size
• Use tracepoints to log the contents of a variable
Microsoft® ASP.NET Internals
Programming the Microsoft® ADO.NET Entity Framework
Windows® Presentation Foundation: A Scenario-Based Approach
Number of Ratings: 0
Be the first to rate this book.