About the Book
Test your readiness for the MCP Exam.
If you took Microsoft® Certified Professional (MCP) Exam 70-210 today, would you pass? With the READINESS REVIEW MCP exam simulation on CD-ROM, you get a low-risk, low-cost way to find out! This next-generation test engine delivers a set of randomly generated, 50-question practice exams covering real MCP objectives. You can test and retest with different question sets each time—and with automated scoring, you get immediate Pass/Fail feedback. More important, you get answers to these four critical questions:
• What do MCP exam questions look like?
• In what topic and skill areas am I proficient/deficient?
• How should I focus my studies?
• Am I ready for the real exam?
Use this READINESS REVIEW to evaluate your proficiency with the skills and knowledge tested on Exam 70-210, including:
• Installing Windowsâ 2000 Professional
• Administering resources
• Troubleshooting hardware devices and drivers
• Optimizing system performance and reliability
• Configuring the desktop environment
• Managing network services and protocols
• Implementing security
After completing your practice sessions, use the companion book to review helpful explanations for all responses—right and wrong—and to identify areas for further study. Sharpen your test-taking skills, save valuable time and money, and build your confidence for the real exam with READINESS REVIEW. It’s the smart way to prep!
MCSA/MCSE Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-270): Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional, Second Edition
MCSE Self-Paced Training Kit: Migrating to Active Directory®; Exam 70-272
MCSA/MCSE Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-299): Implementing and Administering Security in a Microsoft® Windows Server™ 2003 Network
Number of Ratings: 92