About the Book
Hands-on, in-depth training for developers—straight from the source.
Create custom solutions from desktop to Web with this MICROSOFT® MASTERING learning system for Office 2000. Work through the print and online lessons to learn how to use the integrated programming tools and services in Office 2000, including the Visual Basic® for Applications (VBA) development system. The text steps you through essential concepts and techniques, while the interactive exercises on CD-ROM provide critical skill-building practice. By the end of the course, you’ve created an Office 2000-based application—ready to run!
Create your own Office 2000 business solutions with expert instruction—direct from Microsoft:
• Work with the Visual Basic Editor and Office 2000 object models
• Connect to data sources using Microsoft ActiveX® Data Objects
• Analyze and present data in Microsoft Excel—creating charts, PivotTable® dynamic views, and other data-analysis tools
• Program individual documents or automate common word processing tasks using Microsoft Word 2000 objects
• Expand your Office solutions by writing code for Microsoft Outlook® messaging and collaboration client, PowerPoint® presentation graphics, and Access
• Exploit the programmable interfaces and language elements in the Microsoft FrontPage® 2000 Web site creation and management tool
• Create and deploy a COM add-in
MASTER IT WITH CONTENT-RICH TRAINING.
With MICROSOFT® MASTERING you set the pace—learning the skills you need, just when you need them. The book drives the instruction—helping you build proficiency with essential concepts and techniques and guiding you through the lab exercises on CD-ROM. Plus, each chapter features self-check questions and insightful code examples to reinforce learning. It’s professional-level instruction direct from MSDN™ Training—Microsoft’s essential resource for developer training.
INCLUDED ON CD-ROM!
• Hands-on, skill-building lab exercises
• Multimedia demonstrations and animations
• Hundreds of lines of ready-to-use sample code
• Complete sample applications
• Microsoft Internet Explorer software version 5 (to view files)
Microsoft® Office 2000 VBA Fundamentals/Mastering Solution Set
Number of Ratings: 0
Be the first to rate this book.