About the Book
Learn to use the Microsoft Office 2000 Suite!
Quick Course books offer you streamlined instruction in the form of no-nonsense, to-the-point tutorials and learning exercises. The core of each book is a logical sequence of straightforward, easy-to-follow instructions for building useful business skills—the same skills that you use on the job. QUICK COURSE IN MICROSOFT OFFICE 2000 offers fast-paced tutorials to help you quickly grasp application basics and build proficiency using Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint®, Microsoft Outlook™, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Internet Explorer 5, Microsoft FrontPage®, and Microsoft Publisher.
Microsoft Office 2000 offers you more Web integration along with better collaboration and authoring/editing capabilities across the suite of applications. Topics covered by QUICK COURSE IN MICROSOFT OFFICE 2000 include:
• Microsoft Access 2000—building database solutions and tracking information
• Microsoft Excel 2000—using the powerful, Web-ready spreadsheet program
• FrontPage 2000—designing and publishing Web pages
• Internet Explorer 5 software—getting the most out of the Internet and intranets
• Outlook 2000—communicating and managing information on the desktop
• PowerPoint 2000—making high-impact presentations
• Microsoft Publisher 2000—developing print and Web publications
• Microsoft Word 2000—creating impressive documents
Number of Ratings: 10