About the Book
Learn to use Microsoft Outlook 2000 in a hurry!
Quick Course books offer you streamlined instruction in the form of no-nonsense, to-the-point tutorials and learning exercises. The core of each book is a logical sequence of straightforward, easy-to-follow instructions for building useful business skills—the same skills that you use on the job. QUICK COURSE IN MICROSOFT OUTLOOK 2000 offers you fast-paced tutorials to help you quickly grasp Outlook 2000 basics and build proficiency.
Microsoft Outlook 2000 helps you organize information on your desktop and manage e-mail, calendars, contacts, tasks, and files. You can also communicate and share information with others over an intranet or the Internet. Topics covered by QUICK COURSE IN MICROSOFT OUTLOOK 2000 include:
• Introducing Outlook 98—two Outlook flavors; creating, editing, organizing, moving, and deleting notes; switching views; and customizing the Outlook window
• Managing contacts—creating your own contact form and using the Outlook Address Book
• Communicating with e-mail—composing and addressing messages; adding files; sending, retrieving, forwarding, deleting, and organizing messages
• Managing your schedule
• Keeping a to-do list
• Checking ahead and looking back—using Outlook Today and Journal and archiving
• Accessing the Internet via Outlook
Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 Step by Step
Troubleshooting Microsoft® Outlook®
Microsoft® Outlook® 2000 Step by Step Courseware Trainer Pack
Number of Ratings: 0
Be the first to rate this book.