About the Book
Official Microsoft study guide for the skills you need on the job—and on the exam.
Learn how to develop a high-performance messaging and collaboration system for your organization—and prepare for the Microsoft® Certified Professional (MCP) exam—with this official Microsoft study guide. Work through the scenarios and tutorials to gain practical experience designing and deploying a messaging infrastructure using Exchange 2000 Server. As you build these real-world systems engineering skills, you’re also preparing for MCP Exam 70-225—a key elective on the MCSE track.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN.
• Analyzing business requirements
• Assessing existing and planned network resources
• Planning an Exchange 2000 Server upgrade or migration
• Designing your messaging solution—routing group topology, public folders, servers, traffic flow, mail access, and real-time collaboration
• Developing an administrative model and security plan
• Creating backup, data-recovery, and fault-tolerance strategies
• Resolving critical deployment issues, such as system compatibility, e-mail, and security problems
HERE’S WHAT’S INSIDE.
• Comprehensive self-paced training manual that maps to MCP exam goals and objectives
• Skill-building exercises that help you apply what you learn to the job
• Summaries and end-of-chapter review questions to help gauge your progress
• 120-day evaluation version of Exchange 2000 Enterprise Server
• All the book’s content on CD-ROM
MCSA/MCSE Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-270): Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional, Second Edition
MCSE Self-Paced Training Kit: Migrating to Active Directory®; Exam 70-272
MCSA/MCSE Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-299): Implementing and Administering Security in a Microsoft® Windows Server™ 2003 Network
Number of Ratings: 3