About the Book
Get the tools and strategies that help your business thrive online!
What are the keys to a winning e-commerce site? If you’re an entrepreneur launching a new venture or you’re expanding your brick-and-mortar business to the Web, this book can help you make the right decisions to compete—and prosper—in the digital marketplace. Packed with new information and best practices, MANAGING YOUR E-COMMERCE BUSINESS, Second Edition, delivers the expert guidance you need to build and run a consumer or business-to-business solution using Microsoft® technologies and services. It’s a business guide—not a technical reference—but you’ll get conversant enough in the technology to choose the right tools and vendors to support your initiatives.
Discover how to:
• Plan and build your website—organizing the structure, content, front end, and back end
• Understand what kind of operations require a database and transaction-processing system
• Know what to ask designers, developers, and other contractors before you hire them
• Learn ways to create a sticky site that helps build sales and keeps customers coming back
• Apply the online marketing strategies that create a positive brand for your company, products, and services
• Protect your online content through copyrights, trademarks, and licensing
• Select the best content-management tools, and budget and allocate resources for ongoing site maintenance
• Hear why good customer relationships are even more critical online—and get the tools and metrics for measuring your site’s success
Connecting to Customers
Small Business Solutions for E-Commerce
Number of Ratings: 7