About the Book
Sharpen your programming skills with this step-by-step guide.
Build your dexterity with Visual C#™—and begin writing applications for the Microsoft® .NET platform—one step at a time! This practical, hands-on tutorial expertly guides you through the fundamentals—from learning Visual C# syntax to writing and running your first components, Web services, and applications. Work at your own pace through easy-to-follow lessons and hands-on exercises to teach yourself essential techniques. And stay ahead of the curve by working with real-world examples and best practices for Visual C# development.
DISCOVER HOW TO:
• Declare variables, define methods, and construct statements
• Handle and trap exceptions
• Use object-oriented techniques, such as inheritance and encapsulation
• Manage resources and use the garbage collector
• Build components, including properties, indexers, and events
• Define operators to enhance class usability
• Create GUI components and user controls
• Access data sources using ADO.NET
• Write and manipulate XML documents
• Construct Web Forms that store large volumes of data
• Validate user input with ASP.NET controls
• Write, test, and deploy Web services
• All the book’s practice files
• Sample code
Programming Microsoft® Visual C#® 2005: The Language
Microsoft® Visual C#® 2005 Express Edition: Build a Program Now!
Microsoft® Visual C#® 2005 Step by Step
Number of Ratings: 67