About the Book
Test your readiness for the MCP exam.
If you took Microsoft® Certified Professional (MCP) Exam 70-270 today, would you pass? With the READINESS REVIEW MCP exam simulation on CD-ROM, you get a low-risk, low-cost way to find out! This next-generation test engine delivers randomly generated, 50-question practice exams covering real MCP objectives. You can test and retest with different question sets each time—and with automated scoring, you get immediate Pass/Fail feedback. More importantly, you get answers to these four critical questions:
• What do MCP exam questions look like?
• In what topic and skill areas am I proficient/deficient?
• How should I focus my studies?
• Am I ready for the real exam?
Use this READINESS REVIEW to evaluate your proficiency with the skills and knowledge tested on Exam 70-270, including:
• Installing Windows® XP Professional
• Administering system resources
• Managing hardware devices and drivers
• Optimizing system performance and reliability
• Configuring the desktop environment
• Implementing network protocols and services
• Managing and troubleshooting security
After completing your practice sessions, use the companion book to review helpful explanations for all responses—right and wrong—and to identify areas for further study. Sharpen your test-taking skills, save valuable time and money, and build your confidence for the real exam with READINESS REVIEW. It’s the smart way to prep!
MCSA/MCSE Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-270): Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional, Second Edition
MCSE Self-Paced Training Kit: Migrating to Active Directory®; Exam 70-272
MCSA/MCSE Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-299): Implementing and Administering Security in a Microsoft® Windows Server™ 2003 Network
Number of Ratings: 30