About the Book
Discover how to take technology—and your productivity—on the road!
You’re on your way to a pivotal meeting but the flight’s been delayed. You need to notify your client, make some last minute adjustments to your presentation, and figure out the fastest route from the airport to their office. In short, you really need to have your office with you. The answer? MOBILIZE YOURSELF! explains how to maximize the mobility of the technology you have today—and it provides smart answers about the mobile technologies and services you might be considering. From PDAs to the wireless Web, this comprehensive guide packs the insights and solutions that keep you—and your technology—up and running when you travel.
Get the technologies that take you farther!
• Learn how to choose, customize, and synchronize notebook computers, Pocket PCs, and other mobile devices
• Evaluate your connectivity options—infrared, wired and wireless LANs, cyber cafés, and more
• Make your e-mail, files, corporate data, and favorite Microsoft Office applications road-ready—and secure
• Do more with less gear—get driving directions, enjoy music and video, even manage your stocks and expenses on mobile devices
• Help your company stay agile with sales automation, ERP, and other applications for mobile employees
• Know how to buy accessories and gadgets that aren’t just cool, but solve real business problems
Number of Ratings: 25