About the Book
Step-by-step instruction—plus Visual Basic .NET software—all in one box!
Everything you need to start developing powerful Web applications and services with Microsoft® ASP.NET and Visual Basic® .NET is right here in a single, economical package. This DELUXE LEARNING EDITION contains Visual Basic .NET Standard software along with Microsoft’s popular “Step by Step” tutorial. Work at your own pace through the book’s easy-to-follow lessons and hands-on exercises. And apply your new expertise to full Visual Basic .NET software—not a simulation or trial version. It’s the ideal combination of tools and tutelage for ASP.NET and Visual Basic .NET—straight from the source!
ABOUT THE SOFTWARE:
Visual Basic .NET is designed to be the easiest and most productive tool for creating .NET-based applications and services. Discover how to exploit its new power and flexibility, including:
• Full integration with the Microsoft .NET Framework and the common language runtime
• Richer object models for Web Forms, Web services, data, and more
• New functionality such as inheritance, drag-and-drop Web-service creation, and structured exception handling
• Simpler deployment, enhanced security, and improved versioning support
ABOUT THE BOOK:
Choose your own best starting point and complete just the chapters you need. It’s the smart way to teach yourself essential techniques for ASP.NET with Visual Basic .NET—one step at a time!
• Master the fundamentals with the guidance of ASP.NET expert G. Andrew Duthie
• Create Web forms, server controls, and Web services
• Access data, enable caching, configure security
• Build, test, and deploy ASP.NET applications
• Accelerate your productivity with dozens of practice exercises, instructive code samples, and real-world advice
• Full version of Visual Basic .NET Standard software
• “Microsoft ASP.NET Programming with Microsoft Visual Basic .NET Step By Step” book
• Practice exercises and sample code—in the book and on the Web
Introducing Microsoft® ASP.NET 2.0
Understanding Web Services Specifications and the WSE
Microsoft® ASP.NET Coding Strategies with the Microsoft ASP.NET Team
Number of Ratings: 9