Come represent Microsoft as a Developer Evangelist. The Developer Evangelist (DE) is a member of the world wide team of Developer Platform Evangelists (DPE) within a subsidiary or district. The overall mission of the DPE is to secure platform adoption and revenue growth through evangelism, community engagement, relationship marketing and a vibrant solutions ecosystem.
As a DE, you are Microsoft’s representative to the developer community helping to win the hearts and minds regarding the Microsoft platform. The DE is a technical role with the mission of engaging with the broad community of developers and driving excitement around developer related technologies. This position is a great opportunity to help improve perception of Microsoft and to increase usage of Microsoft’s technologies through breadth marketing programs as well as depth engagement with key accounts.
DE’s must be able to talk about technology intelligently and enthusiastically to Developers, Developer managers and senior management. Passion, curiosity, technical depth, and exceptional communication and presentation skills are required.
· Able to engage and build relationship with developers
· Able to deliver articulate, effective, and audience-appropriate presentations/ demonstrations with technically oriented content at various events to both small and large audiences
· Participate in the online and offline developer community
· Convey a compelling and convincing case for Microsoft technologies vs. the competition
· Extend reach in the developer community by partnering with Developer Audience Marketing and Community Influentials (RD/MVPs).
· Encourage participation of the developer community in BCC programs to increase primary tools and platform adoption in the developer
· Engage Influentials and third-party communities
· Win the hearts of Developers in order to improve Developer perceptions of Microsoft and our products; drive at least 3 new “win the hearts” initiatives targeted at the developer community
· Maintain knowledge about multiple versions of the same product and speak to future releases
· Unabated passion for technology and Microsoft, a keen eye for unobvious opportunities
· Strong understanding of security, reliability, scalability and platform management topics
· Flexibility in regards to work schedule and travel
· Good marketing skills and business logic is a strong advantage, previous evangelism experiences preferred
· 5 – 8 years related experience; specific knowledge of .NET framework, Visual Studio, .NET, WinFx, the Windows platform or competing technologies
· Unparalleled communication and negotiation skills
· Passion for technology and solid knowledge of enterprise global IT requirements and competitive offerings
· Solid understanding of the competitive products and how to differentiate Microsoft from its competitors
Cliquez ici pour postuler...