Bing Bar Installation with EDT | Bing Bar OPK
With the royalty-free Bing Bar preinstalled, your customers can enjoy these features:
- Bing and decide, any time. Users can make better, faster decisions with Bing. They can search without leaving the website they are on, and get great suggestions to help them find what they want faster.
- Facebook alerts and posts. Users can chat with Facebook friends directly within the Bing Bar. They can also like any page that they are visiting with the new Facebook “Like” feature.
- All their mail in one place. Users can stay in touch by consolidating their Hotmail, Yahoo Mail and Gmail inboxes in one place, and get alerts about new mail.
- Alerts. Users can be notified of breaking news, severe weather, new mail and Facebook updates.
- Videos. Users have direct links to the latest top Internet videos.
The Express Deployment Tool (EDT) helps to quickly, easily and correctly preinstall PCs with genuine Windows, including Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Office 2010, PC Essentials, Microsoft Security Essentials, Windows Internet Explorer 9 and Bing Bar. The EDT offers these benefits:
- Creates a consistent and customised end-user experience.
- Works with OEM Preinstallation Kit (OPK) tools to provide streamlined deployments of typical PC configurations.
- Provides the benefits of the traditional OPKs in a fraction of the time.
- Simplifies compliance with OEM System Builder licence terms.
- Is offered in 10 languages.
- Preinstalls selected third-party applications and all major OEM product releases.
- Includes preinstallation of Windows 7 and optional preinstallation for the following Microsoft operating systems, server software and applications:
Download the Express Deployment Tool.
The Bing Bar 7.1 OEM Preinstallation Kit (OPK) contains everything you need to deploy Bing Bar. The OPK includes the installer application as well as instructions on how to silently install Bing Bar for customers.