Windows 8 has been reimagined to be all about your customers. Put what matters most straight on their Start screens. They can get instant access to people, apps, sites and more, spend less time searching and more time doing. Windows 8 is smooth, intuitive and designed to let them do what they want, the way that they want.
|Top things to know and show your customers |
|Start screen and tiles
||Windows 8 lets you personalise your Start screen with live tiles that highlight information for the things that you care about the most.|
||Windows 8 includes amazing, built-in apps that work together seamlessly.|
||Windows 8 connects your favourite services to your Microsoft account. You get immediate access to your personal content through SkyDrive and your apps. |
|Be more productive
||Windows 8 offers the fun of a tablet, with the productivity of a computer – the best of both worlds. |
To learn more, see reseller sales and training resources.
Windows 8: Beautiful, fast, fluid.
- Personalise the Windows 8 experience with the people, apps and sites that your customers care about the most. They can pin their favourites to their Start screens and arrange them the way that they want.
- Windows 8 comes alive with the people, apps and sites that matter to customers most. The information that they care about flows effortlessly to them through live tiles and timely notifications.
- Windows 8 has a new Start screen that is beautiful, fast and fluid. It’s optimised for touch on new thin and light computers and tablets.
- Windows 8 is designed for touch, mouse and keyboard, so customers can choose how they get around.
Windows 8 Pro: It’s ready for business.
- Customers get more done with tablet mobility and computer power, all in a single device.
- Customers get it done faster and more securely from virtually anywhere with enhanced Wi-Fi and mobile networking.
- From power on to power off, customers’ devices are more secure with Trusted Boot.
- Windows 8 Pro is designed to work alongside existing Windows 7 systems, apps and peripherals.
Participate in a range of communities – driven by Microsoft and Microsoft OEM partners – to connect with experts worldwide.