Get the Windows 7 Value Pack | Installation with the EDT| Marketing Resources
The Windows 7 Value Pack includes useful software that Microsoft provides to customers who purchase a genuine Windows 7 PC. Rather than requiring customers to download each programme separately, the Value Pack DVD consolidates the software into a convenient collection, along with an easy-to-use menu in the customer’s preferred language. The Value Pack consists of the following software:
- Microsoft Security Essentials. Free antivirus software to keep your PC safe against viruses, spyware, Trojan horses and worms.
- Bing Bar. A toolbar that provides a quick look at the top tasks users need to accomplish while using Internet Explorer.
- Windows Live Essentials. A suite of software that makes it easy for customers to create and share movies, organise email and more. Includes Messenger, Photo Gallery, Mail, Writer, Movie Maker, Windows Live Mesh and Family Safety.
- Windows Internet Explorer 9. A faster, safer, cleaner and more beautiful web experience, with unique features you won’t find in any other browser.
- Skype. Text, voice and video that make it simple to share experiences between people wherever they are. NOTE Skype may not be installed on PCs shipping to China.
- Language Interface Packs for Windows 7. Translated versions of the most widely used Windows 7 wizards, dialogue boxes, menu items and help content in more than 40 languages.
1. Contact your Authorised Microsoft OEM Distributor and ask for the Windows 7 Value Pack (Microsoft SKU 050-00779).
Find an Authorised Microsoft OEM Distributor.
NOTE Material and shipping costs may apply.
2. If you are building systems for resale, download the Windows 7 Value Pack image and preinstall it on your customer PCs using the Express Deployment Tool.
Download the Windows 7 Value Pack. .zip 2.94 GB
The Express Deployment Tool (EDT) helps system builders to quickly, easily and correctly preinstall PCs with the Windows 7 Value Pack in addition to Windows 7, Microsoft Office and other products. Using the EDT to preinstall the Windows 7 Value Pack on your PCs offers these benefits:
- Creates a consistent and customised end-user experience.
- Works with the Windows 7 Value Pack to provide streamlined deployments on Windows 7 PCs.
- Simplifies compliance with OEM System Builder licence terms.
- Is offered in 10 languages.
- Includes preinstallation of Windows 7.
Download the Express Deployment Tool.
Use the following materials to learn about the Windows 7 Value Pack and promote it to your customers.
||Use these banners to promote the Windows 7 Value Pack on your web site. |