|44201 Nobel Drive|
|Fremont CA, 94538|
|Phone1: (800) 756-9888|
Who we are:
SYNNEX Corporation is a leading business process services company, servicing resellers and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in regions around the world. We provide outsourcing services in IT distribution, contract assembly, logistics management and business process outsourcing.
What we do:
SYNNEX distributes technology products from more than 100 world-leading IT OEM suppliers to more than 15,000 resellers throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our focused product categories include IT systems, peripherals, system components, software and networking products.
- Segmented Sales Staff are consultants through whom SYNNEX provides unique, niche products and margin-making opportunities. System Builder support:
- Dedicated system builder sales teams on the west coast and east coast
- Localized warehouses: Eleven facilities nationwide from Miami to Fremont lower the cost of freight and deliver to major IT regions within one day.
- Efficient Distribution Model SYNNEX offers its size and capabilities to mid-sized and small resellers to assist in growing their businesses.
- Specialized Services including renewal and tech refresh tools, integration services, software licensing, and purchase financing.
- SYNNEX System Integrator Sales – 1-800-756-3888
- SYNNEX Software Sales – 1-866-226-7532
- Microsoft Program Support
|Sales and Marketing Headquarters|
|39 Pelham Ridge Drive|
|Phone1: (800) 456-4822|
|Corporate Headquarters and West Coast Sales|
|44201 Nobel Drive|
|Phone1: 800) 756-9888|
©2013 Microsoft and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved. System Builder Web Site Privacy Statement. This site is maintained by the legal entities Microsoft Licensing, Inc. (MSLI) or Microsoft Ireland Operations Limited (MIOL). MSLI and MIOL are subsidiaries of Microsoft. Your entry and access to this site is governed by the agreements you have previously signed with the applicable entity. Use of this site is governed by and subject to the site registration agreement with one of the legal entities named above that you accepted during the registration process.