|SED International, Inc.|
|4916 North Royal Atlanta Drive|
|Tucker GA, 30084|
|Fax: (800) 329-2733|
For 25 years, SED has brought personalized service, flexible financing, responsive product teams, and a unique offering to the IT channel. As its core business, SED provides highly customized amenities to the System Builder community. Each customer is assigned to one Sales Representative who is supported by a highly trained sales team. Flexible Financing and Responsive Product Teams enable small to medium size Builders to operate with the same advantages as larger corporations.
- Personalized sales service-each customer is matched to one Sales Representative for the most customized and beneficial experience
- Flexible Financing that allows SED to extend distribution to small & medium sized businesses
- Responsive Product Teams that keep up with industry & market trends
- Direct relationships with in demand and unique manufacturers result in increased availability of hard to get and out of the ordinary products and solutions
- On-line ordering with up-to-date inventory and pricing
- Aggressive Pricing & Special Promotions
- Technical Support
- 99.98% Shipping Accuracy
Call your SED Represenative to see if you qualify.
Build Business, Build Server, & Benefit the Most with SED
Buy two Intel Xeon Processors + one Windows SBS on the same invoice from SED and enter to win an extended credit line of up to $5,000 and a state-of-the-art GPS unit. Seven (7) winners in all! Act now!
Click here for details.
Tech Support 770.243.1640
Feedback & Inquiries: MarketingATL@sedintl.com
©2013 Microsoft and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved. System Builder Web Site Privacy Statement. This site is maintained by the legal entities Microsoft Licensing, Inc. (MSLI) or Microsoft Ireland Operations Limited (MIOL). MSLI and MIOL are subsidiaries of Microsoft. Your entry and access to this site is governed by the agreements you have previously signed with the applicable entity. Use of this site is governed by and subject to the site registration agreement with one of the legal entities named above that you accepted during the registration process.