If you are a large refurbisher who can commit to a minimum average of 1,000 PCs shipped through our program per month, this is the program for you.
The program makes available Windows 8.1, Windows 7, and Skype for refurbished devices. Microsoft Authorized Refurbishers are listed in our global directory, and they get a Microsoft account manager, engineering support, and their own marketing incentive programs.
For more information, visit the Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher page.
The Microsoft Registered Refurbisher program (RRP) is for small and midsize refurbishers across the globe who want to supply refurbished PCs preinstalled with genuine Microsoft software to local consumers and businesses, as well as qualified charitable organizations, academic users, and specially approved recipients. The program makes available Windows, Office, and Skype for refurbished devices.
For more information, visit the Microsoft Registered Refurbisher page.
Benefits for eligible refurbishers include:
- Recognition and status as a member of a Microsoft Refurbisher program.
- Ability to build an enhanced relationship with Microsoft.
- Genuine Microsoft software licenses for refurbished PCs.
- Access to proprietary installation tools to simplify the software deployment process.
- The opportunity to create market differentiation through the sale of a refurbished PC solution with preinstalled genuine Microsoft software.
Microsoft provides a comprehensive set of tools and documentation to help refurbishers build refurbished devices. For more information, visit the Microsoft Refurbisher Engineering page.