With Windows 8.1, your customers can watch movies or play games, Skype with family, get work done with the full power of Office, or find their next favorite app in the Windows Store. Plus, everything they know and love about their current version of Windows is still there within the desktop. Use the latest Windows 8.1 marketing assets to tell your customers about all the benefits.
Download Windows 8.1 video .mp4 16.4 MB
- Learn it - Learn what’s new in Windows 8.1 through trainings, videos, and presentations.
- Build it - Use a collection of tools to customize, assess, and deploy Windows 8.1 to new computers.
- Sell it - Select from a wide variety of resources to help market and sell Windows 8.1.
All Windows 8 products will reach End of License (EOL) on October 31, 2014:
- Windows 8
- Windows Professional
- Windows 8 K, N, KN versions
- Windows 8 single language versions
- After this date, system builders will no longer be able to order Windows 8 products from authorized distributors.
- System builders are permitted to sell through any inventory of these Windows 8 products.
- Windows 8.1 products will continue to be available from authorized distributors.
For more information about the lifecycle of Windows products, visit the Windows lifecycle fact sheet
or the Microsoft Support