Perceptive Pixel by Microsoft Pilot Partner Program
Microsoft is currently running a pilot program designed to bring strategic use scenarios of our product to market.
Selection is based on the following attributes:
- Participation is permitted by invitation only
- Demonstrated excellence in the industry (specific to A/V integrators, system integrators, and resellers)
- 10 customer references promoting value-add services
- Proven sales growth record – minimum of 3 years of YoY growth in sales + services
- Commissioned sales force with documented history of demand generation and sales forecasting of Office 2013 and Office 365 products and Windows 7 / 8 applications
- Mutual strategic alignment – partners that do not manufacture competing hardware touch display technologies under their brand / corporate logo
- Commissioned sales force to enroll in monthly update call to document learning throughout pilot
Prior to becoming an Authorized Reseller Partner must:
- Identify (1) Sales Lead and (1) Technical Sales Specialist that act as primary points of contact within the partner for Perceptive Pixel device opportunities.
- Partner must agree not to manufacture competing hardware touch display technologies under their brand / corporate logo.
- Agree to participate in performance calls that will review forecast, hurdles, and successes.
Within 45 days of signing this agreement the partner must:
- Commit to the purchase of minimum (1) 55" Perceptive Pixel device at cost.
- Complete a business plan template (provided by Microsoft) that details the strategic effort that will be put forth to market the product.
- Complete a training session on the strategic placement of the product and technical installation of the product. Completed by the sales and technical lead.
Within 6 months of signing this agreement the partner must:
- Achieve / maintain Silver or Gold Partner Status as a member of the Microsoft Partner Network under a competency of their choice.
Microsoft identifies a select number of partners for this program to prioritize its commitment to quality control and the realization of the full potential of PPI in the marketplace.
Questions and interest?
Email PPI Partner