Microsoft Online Services Health Dashboard
Topic Last Modified: 2012-03-22
The Microsoft Online Services Health Dashboard provides the status of all services and tools offered in the Microsoft Business Productivity Online Standard Suite. Customers can sign into the Health Dashboard and see the following information about all services:
- Current or past status, up to the past 35 days
- Availability of these services or tools
- Details about service or tool interruption or outage
Access the Health Dashboard
Access to the Health Dashboard depends on the data center in which your subscription was originally provisioned. Click the appropriate link in the following list, and then sign in with a valid Microsoft Online Services user name and password.
Use the Health Dashboard
The Health Dashboard provides status information for the past 35 calendar days for all of the services in Business Productivity Online Standard Suite for your region, whether or not you have subscribed to all of these services. On the Service Health Overview page, you can access the following information:
- Status indicators: At the bottom of the page, there is a key for the icons that represent four status indicators, from lowest to highest severity:
- Normal service availability
- Additional information
- Performance degradation
- Service interruption
- Current status: The Current column shows the current status of the service or tool for the point in time that you are viewing it.
- Daily status: The columns for each day for the last seven days show the greatest severity status of the service or tool for that day. For example, if a particular service had both a “Service interruption” and a “Performance degradation” incident on the same day, then the overall status for the day would be “Service interruption”.
- Status details: If a service or tool has a status other than “Normal service availability”, then you can click the status icon to get further details about the availability for that day. This opens the Service Incident Details page.
- Historical status information: To view status information that is more than seven days old, click Previous week. If you are viewing a week other than the current one, you can also click Next week to see the history for a different time period.
NoteCurrently there is no export functionality for the information in the Health Dashboard.
Subscribe to Service Health RSS Feeds
To subscribe to an RSS feed of service health information, either click the RSS icon at the top of the Service Health Overview page, or click the appropriate link in the following list, click the link for your language, and then click Subscribe to this feed.