Reasons to Migrate
Organizations today are under tremendous pressure to implement effective cost-control strategies without sacrificing growth, productivity, functionality, or flexibility. Enterprises that currently support multiple data platforms face issues of inconsistency and higher short-term and long-term licensing and service costs. As a database management solution, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 provides everything an organization needs to lower its total-cost-of-ownership, manage all volumes of data from birth to archival, and provide mission-critical functionality and reliability.
Top benefits of migrating:
- Low total-cost-of-ownership.
- Increased performance and speed.
- Minimized downtime.
- Consolidated, enterprise-class environment.
- Full scalability, up and out.
- Reduced IT and storage costs.
- Always-On Technologies: always available.
- Interoperability with Microsoft Office.