Instruções para este download estarão em breve disponíveis em português. Para fornecer estas informações o mais rápido possível, oferecemos as instruções em inglês para referência.
Data de publicação:
Nome do arquivo:
Tamanho do arquivo:
A new version (12.1) of the Outlook Connector offering free calendar synchronization is available here.
With Outlook Connector, you can use Outlook 2003 or Outlook 2007 to access and manage your Windows Live Hotmail or Office Live Mail accounts, including e-mail messages and contacts for free! Calendar, tasks and notes synchronization are not available on all services. If your service offers calendar synchronization, tasks and notes will synchronize as well. See the feature list for your service for details.
Outlook Connector enables you to use your Live Hotmail accounts within Outlook:
With a paid subscription, Outlook Connector enables these additional features:
- Read and send your Office Live Mail/Windows Live Hotmail e-mail messages.
- Manage your Live Mail Contacts.
- Use advanced options for blocking junk e-mail messages.
- Manage multiple e-mail accounts in one place.
- Manage, share, and synchronize your calendar in Hotmail from Outlook.
- Access your Tasks and Notes.
Sistema operacional compatível
Windows Vista; Windows XP
- This download works with the following Office programs:
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
- The following is also required:
- Internet access via dial-up or broadband (provided separately); local or long-distance charges may apply
- For Calendar Tasks and Notes Functionality
- A paid subscription-based e-mail account from MSN, Windows Live Hotmail or Office Live
- Calendar, tasks and notes synchronization are not available on all services. If your service offers calendar synchronization, tasks and notes will synchronize as well. See the feature list for your service for details.
To install this download:
Instructions for use:
- Download the setup file by clicking the Download button next to OutlookConnector.exe (below), and save the file to your hard disk.
- Double-click the OutlookConnector.exe program file on your hard disk to start the Setup program.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
After you install this download, use Outlook as you typically would.
To remove this download:
- On the Start menu, point to Settings and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- In the list of currently installed programs, select Microsoft Office Outlook Connector and then click Remove or Add/Remove. If a dialog box appears, follow the instructions to remove the program.
- Click Yes or OK to confirm that you want to remove the program.