To change image properties
- Open Automated Deployment Services.
- In the console tree, click the Images folder.
- In the details pane, double-click the image of which you want to change properties.
- On the General and User Variables tabs, edit the image properties as needed, and click OK.
- To perform this procedure, you must be a member of the Administrators
group on the local computer, or you must have been the appropriate authority. If the computer is joined to a domain, members of the Domain Admins group might be able to perform this procedure. As a security best practice, consider using Run as to perform this procedure.
- To open Automated Deployment Services, click Start, click Run, type ads.msc, and then click OK.
- If you are administering the Controller remotely, you can only perform imaging operations when the Image Distribution service and the images are both located on the Controller. If the Image Distribution service and the images are not collocated on the Controller, remote administration of the Controller that involves imaging will fail.
- To complete this procedure using the command line, see "adsimage /edit" in Related Topics.