Trojan:Win32/Stoberox.B is a malicious program that is unable to spread of its own accord. It may perform a number of actions of an attacker's choice on an affected computer.
When executed, Trojan:Win32/Stoberox.B copies itself to c:\documents and settings\administrator\my documents\kb893803\kb893803.exe.
The malware creates the following files on an affected computer:
Contacts remote hosts
may contact the following remote hosts using port 80:
Commonly, malware may contact a remote host for the following purposes:
- To confirm Internet connectivity
- To report a new infection to its author
- To receive configuration or other data
- To download and execute arbitrary files (including updates or additional malware)
- To receive instruction from a remote attacker
- To upload data taken from the affected computer
This malware description was produced and published using our automated analysis system's examination of file SHA1 83a42af43c8b798c4932ee3d5af6d66e625cfe8d.