This is a generic detection for a group of trojans that perform a number of common malware behaviors.
Trojan:Win32/Sulunch can include files that:
- Open a port and use it to gain unauthorized remote access to your PC
- Run applications without your knowledge or consent
- Disguise malicious behavior by modifying processes in your PC
- Disable your security products
- Try to spread using Autorun functionality
- Copy themselves to system-protected folders
- Modify your PC so the malware runs automatically each time you start your PC
- Modify your firewall to bypass security settings
- Install an unsigned driver
- Are distributed by tools commonly used to hide malware
No further information is currently available. However, if we receive a significant number of reports we will add a specific detection to our signatures and a detailed analysis will be added to the encyclopedia.
Alerts from your security software may be the only symptom.