Trojan:Win32/Tinba.A is a malicious program that is unable to spread of its own accord. It may perform a number of actions of an attacker's choice on an affected computer.
utilizes code injection in order to hinder detection and removal. When
executes, it may inject code into running processes, including the following, for example:
Contacts remote host
Trojan:Win32/Tinba.A may contact a remote host at monsboys.biz using port 80. Commonly, malware may contact a remote host for the following purposes:
- To report a new infection to its author
- To receive configuration or other data
- To download and execute arbitrary files (including updates or additional malware)
- To receive instruction from a remote attacker
- To upload data taken from the affected computer
This malware description was produced and published using our automated analysis system's examination of file SHA1 65cd9542d38760e12899662f721c6e1799772a4f.
There are no obvious symptoms that indicate the presence of this malware on an affected computer.