This is a generic threat, which means we've determined that it's a trojan because of what it does when it gets on a PC, and blocked and removed it from your PC.
Typically, trojans try to do one or all of the following:
- Download and install other malware.
- Use your computer for click fraud.
- Record your keystrokes and the sites you visit.
- Send information about your PC, including usernames and browsing history, to a remote malicious hacker.
- Give a remote malicious hacker access to your PC.
Due to the generic nature of this threat, we are unable to provide specific information on what it does.
Alerts from your security software may be the only symptom.