Trojan:Win32/Folyris.A is a malicious program that is unable to spread of its own accord. It may perform a number of actions of an attacker's choice on an affected computer.
When it runs, Trojan:Win32/Folyris.A copies itself to c:\documents and settings\administrator\ctfmon.exe.
The malware creates the file c:\documents and settings\administrator\local settings\temp\i-<random number>.bat on your PC, for example c:\documents and settings\administrator\local settings\temp\i-707271198.bat.
Contacts remote host
Trojan:Win32/Folyris.A may contact a remote host at aba.net.ua using port 80. Commonly, malware does this to:
- Report a new infection to its author
- Receive configuration or other data
- Download and run files, including updates or other malware
- Receive instruction from a remote hacker
- Upload data taken from your PC
This malware description was produced and published using our automated analysis system's examination of file SHA1 927cc6682bf975f83af03f7d203ef70ced4caeda.