Trojan:Win32/Msposer.A is a malicious program that is unable to spread of its own accord. It may perform a number of actions of an attacker's choice on an affected computer.
creates the following files on an affected computer:
Note: <system folder> refers to a variable location that is determined by the malware by querying the Operating System. The default installation location for the System folder for Windows 2000 and NT is C:\Winnt\System32; and for XP, Vista, and 7 is C:\Windows\System32.
Contacts remote host
Trojan:Win32/Msposer.A may contact a remote host at websmtp.com.br using port 80. Commonly, malware may contact a remote host for the following purposes:
- To report a new infection to its author
- To receive configuration or other data
- To download and execute arbitrary files (including updates or additional malware)
- To receive instruction from a remote attacker
- To upload data taken from the affected computer
This malware description was produced and published using our automated analysis system's examination of file SHA1 d7164bd9539926f74fe9c60aaf800bdfcd608a0b.