Microsoft security software detects and removes this threat.
This threat is a trojan which tries to do one or all of the following:
- Download and install other malware
- Use your computer for click fraud
- Record your keystrokes and the sites you visit
- Send information about your PC, including user names and browsing history, to a remote malicious hacker
- Give a remote malicious hacker access to your PC
Due to the generic nature of this detection, we can only provide general information about it.
Find out ways that malware can get on your PC.