Trojan:Win32/WebToos.B copies itself to %programfiles%\dbsecurityspt\dbsecurityspt.exe.
The malware creates the following files on your PC:
can stop the following processes:
Contacts remote host
The malware might contact a remote host at tools.google.com using port 80. Commonly, malware does this to:
- Report a new infection to its author
- Receive configuration or other data
- Download and run files, including updates or other malware
- Receive instructions from a remote hacker
- Upload data taken from your PC
This malware description was produced and published using automated analysis of file SHA1 59ea6a5558e258db8e516b60c534a670ab44063d.