Trojan:Win32/Popureb.E is a malicious program that is unable to spread of its own accord. It may perform a number of actions of an attacker's choice on an affected computer.
creates the following files on an affected computer:
Contacts remote hosts
may contact the following remote hosts using port 83:
Commonly, malware may contact a remote host for the following purposes:
- To confirm Internet connectivity
- To report a new infection to its author
- To receive configuration or other data
- To download and execute arbitrary files (including updates or additional malware)
- To receive instruction from a remote attacker
- To upload data taken from the affected computer
This malware description was produced and published using our automated analysis system's examination of file SHA1 e5d34d35af19e30562eb9aad23cc2789d22b29fe.