TrojanDownloader:Win32/Kuluoz.F is a trojan that silently downloads and installs other programs without consent. This could include the installation of additional malware or malware components to an affected computer.
When executed, TrojanDownloader:Win32/Kuluoz.F copies itself to c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\acc94c608785e9de0000acc89f9ef0e7\acc94c608785e9de0000acc89f9ef0e7.exe.
The malware creates the following files on an affected computer:
Contacts remote host
TrojanDownloader:Win32/Kuluoz.F may contact a remote host at 188.8.131.52 using port 80. Commonly, malware may contact a remote host for the following purposes:
- To report a new infection to its author
- To receive configuration or other data
- To download and execute arbitrary files (including updates or additional malware)
- To receive instruction from a remote attacker
- To upload data taken from the affected computer
This malware description was produced and published using our automated analysis system's examination of file SHA1 34e89dbdf21dfbefb35066d610da633956128e87.