TrojanDownloader:Win32/Bleyr.A is a trojan that silently downloads and installs other programs without consent. This could include the installation of additional malware or malware components to an affected computer.
creates the following files on an affected computer:
Contacts remote host
TrojanDownloader:Win32/Bleyr.A may contact a remote host at www.dgsff1.info using port 80. Commonly, malware may contact a remote host for the following purposes:
- To report a new infection to its author
- To receive configuration or other data
- To download and execute arbitrary files (including updates or additional malware)
- To receive instruction from a remote attacker
- To upload data taken from the affected computer
This malware description was produced and published using our automated analysis system's examination of file SHA1 abb000c25504624c3e3e22b10488a6a0868aedd3.