TrojanDownloader:Win32/Dofoil.G is a trojan that silently downloads and installs other programs without consent. This could include the installation of additional malware or malware components to an affected computer.
When executed, TrojanDownloader:Win32/Dofoil.G copies itself to c:\documents and settings\administrator\start menu\programs\startup\dxdiag.exe.
Contacts remote hosts
may contact the following remote hosts using port 80:
Commonly, malware may contact a remote host for the following purposes:
- To confirm Internet connectivity
- To report a new infection to its author
- To receive configuration or other data
- To download and execute arbitrary files (including updates or additional malware)
- To receive instruction from a remote attacker
- To upload data taken from the affected computer
This malware description was produced and published using our automated analysis system's examination of file SHA1 4e3002220bcfab6272f4f4e4844bcc58c17b0c69.