If you have questions about this form, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Note that you must complete and submit the False Positive Report form to initiate
the review process.
You must complete all of the required fields in the form (marked with an asterisk
*) before the Microsoft antimalware research team can
initiate an investigation. Please submit your request in English if possible, as
submissions in other languages may cause a longer response time or impair our ability
to respond completely and correctly.
If you checked "Other", list the products here:
Software program that was wrongly identified*
Description of the software*
Version of the software*
URL where software can be downloaded*
Note: Microsoft will download this software only for the purposes
of evaluating its interaction with Microsoft anti-malware products..
Detection name given to your product*
Enter the scan results that your software gets from your Microsoft
To obtain information about scan results your Microsoft anti-malware product:
1. In the Microsoft anti-malware program, click History.
2. Click the scan showing detection of your program.
3. Select the scan results, then press CTRL-C to copy them.
4. Right-click the scan results text box on this page, and paste the results into
Current definition version*
To help ensure that you have the most up-to-date results,
obtain the current definitions.
1. On the Help button
, click the arrow, and then click About
2. Locate the Definition Version number and type the number into the form.