Membership has its Benefits
Microsoft recognizes the significant value of our partners. As a member of the Silverlight Partner Initiative, we’ll work to deliver benefits that enrich your partner experience and help your business thrive in today’s competitive, ever-changing market. Joining helps you become more aware, engaged and ready to succeed with Silverlight—all at no cost!
- Inclusion in Microsoft Silverlight partner directory on Microsoft Web site
- Access to secure partner portal with training materials, business information and other helpful materials
- Partner updates and communications
- Access to Microsoft quotes for your company press release supporting Microsoft Silverlight or third party Silverlight case studies
- Invitation to special partner events and program discounts
- Ability to use the Powered by Silverlight logo via agreement and guidelines
- Partner email alias for support and questions
- Optional inclusion in co-marketing opportunities with Microsoft such as case studies
- Optional inclusion in Microsoft press releases
- Ability to network with other Microsoft partners at events and industry mixers
If your company is interested in developing a Silverlight application, product or service or already has developed one, they are eligible to join the Silverlight Partner Initiative. Typical members include companies helping create, deliver or deploy rich application or media experiences through Silverlight such as Solution Providers, CDNs, Advertising ASPs, DRM ASPs, Content Management ASPs, Encoding ISV/IHVs, Enterprise Service Providers, and Agencies. Click here to review the contract and sign up.
There are no program costs or membership fees for your company to join!
See Who’s In the Silverlight