Microsoft SQL Server 2008 provides a trusted, productive, and intelligent data platform that enables you to run your most demanding mission-critical applications, reduce time and cost of development and management of applications, and deliver actionable insight to your entire organization.
Business Intelligence for everyone. Give more people secure access to the data and tools they need to gain insights and make better, more informed decisions. All within a comprehensive BI platform.
- Lower IT administration and maintenance costs with built-in management tools
- Easy-to-use online analytical processing and data-mining capabilities
- Write script tasks with Microsoft Visual C# and Microsoft Visual Basic .NET
- Use the master data hub as an authoritative data source
- Securely view and share reports directly from the web
- Process large event volumes across multiple data streams
Business today demands a different kind of data management solution—one that offers excellent performance, scalability, and reliability, but is also easy to use and maintain. Your business now expects more from its key information technology investments. SQL Server 2005 delivers enterprise-class data management and business intelligence.
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 is a comprehensive, integrated data management and analysis software that enables organizations to reliably manage information and run business applications. SQL Server 2005 allows companies to gain insight from their business information.
- Integrated comprehensive analysis and reporting for enhanced decision making
- Minimize disaster recovery downtime and ensure business continuity
- Deliver an infrastructure that can grow with your business
- Built-in features that protect your data against unauthorized access
- Manage your infrastructure with automated diagnostics, tuning and configuration
- Build and deploy critical business-ready applications more quickly