Opportunity for students to learn and grow
You will have an opportunity to learn how to apply the most modern algorithms in various areas of machine learning, data processing and to develop Microsoft’s cloud services. Depending on the exact team assignment, you will explore innovative visualization techniques in the context of developing and shipping software or you will work on some of the most sophisticated server software in the industry.
You will collaborate with the several Microsoft product teams around the world and top researchers across the company. Intern projects are usually used to explore new ideas that will become the basis of the future Microsoft products.
- Passed the exams from the first semester of Computer Science or equivalent university degree (e.g. Electrical Engineering, Math...)
- Solid problem solving skills
- Passion for quality, performance and reliability
- Ability to communicate in English
- Track record of creating computer software on your own (both individually or in a group)
- Participation in an engineering competition (hackathon, algorithmic problem solving…)
The start date and length of your internship are flexible.
Internships are available throughout the year and typically last for three months.
We offer an open and dynamic work environment and a competitive compensation package. You will be assigned a mentor who will guide you through your entire internship.
Currently there are no openings for this position.
This position can, but does not have to, be a position of direct employment with Microsoft, i.e. it can be a position through external agency.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental condition.
Intern Software Engineer
On the link below you will find characteristic problem examples from the test.
Currently there are no openings for this position.MORE ON SE TEST