Microsoft Streets & Trips
Make Your Trip Your Own
Plan your perfect trip including multiple destinations, rest stops, scenic detours, fuel stops, and more. Personalize your maps with comments, phone numbers, and notes about planned stops for easy reference. Calculate your mileage, time, and fuel expenses in advance so you know when you will arrive and how much it will cost you to get there.
More Ways to Customize Your Travel
How frequently do you want to make rest stops? What hours do you want to drive? Do you want to avoid driving on busy interstates? Streets & Trips lets you set your driving preferences and remembers them.
Streets & Trips 2010 system requirements
To use Microsoft® Streets & Trips 2010, you need:
Additional items or services required to use certain features:
- PC with 300 megahertz or higher processor clock speed.
- Windows 7® with 2 GB RAM, Windows Vista® with 1 GB RAM, Windows® XP with 256 MB RAM, Windows Server® 2008 with 512 MB RAM or Windows Server 2003 with 256 MB RAM (64-bit versions of Windows XP and Windows Server excluded); service packs for operating systems recommended.
- Certain features require Internet Explorer®. If not present, Internet Explorer will be installed but will not displace your primary browser.
- Available hard-disk space: 1.8 GB (some users may require up to an extra 300 MB).
- DVD drive or Internet access.
- Super VGA (1024 x 768) or higher resolution monitor.
- Microsoft Mouse, Microsoft IntelliMouse®, or a compatible pointing device.
- For Voice Output: any of the operating systems listed in the above system requirements and a compatible soundcard.
- Microsoft compatible email software such as Microsoft Office Outlook® required to use Send to Mobile and Send To as attachment; Office Outlook 2003 or Office Outlook 2007 required to use Send To as picture.
- Broadband Internet service recommended for certain features, which may require payment of a separate fee to an Internet service provider; local and/or long-distance telephone toll charges may apply.
- GPS functionality requires a GPS device that supports NMEA 2.0 or later and an available USB port.