Browse topics for Surface Pro 3
- Getting Started
- Apps and Windows Store
- Hardware and Drivers
- Install, Update, and Activate
- Music, Photos, and Video
- Networking and Connectivity
- Office Apps
- Performance and Maintenance
- Personalization and Ease of Access
- Safety and Regulatory Information
- Security, Sign-in, and Accounts
- Storage, Files, and Folders
- Surface for Business
- Touch, Mouse, and Search
- Warranty, Service, and Recovery
Install, Update, and Activate
Troubleshoot installing Surface or Windows updates
If updates fail to install, you get an error message, or Surface freezes when you’re installing an update, try these solutions.
Install Surface and Windows updates
Fix common Surface issues by making sure you have the latest updates to your device.
Surface Pro 3 update history
Find out what updates have been released for your Surface.
Troubleshoot Surface activation
Learn what to do if you get a message on your Surface that says you need to activate Windows.
Surface Pro 3 Battery FAQ for the 8/29/2016 System Firmware Update
Here are answers to some common questions about the Surface Pro 3 battery after the recent firmware update.