- Surface won’t turn on, Windows won’t start, or the battery won’t charge
- How to find your wireless network password
- Surface User Guides
- Connect Surface Pro or Surface 3 to a TV, monitor, or projector
- Using Surface Pen
- Restore, refresh, or reset Surface Pro or Surface 3
- What to do if your Surface screen is damaged
- Download a recovery image for your Surface
Many problems with your Surface can be improved by installing the latest updates to your device. See the Surface Update History page to see if you're up to date.
Quick Register a New Product
Benefits of Registering
Register your Surface product for faster access to technical support, and to easily check the status of your warranty. You can also:
- Enable access to phone or chat support.
- Request hardware service.
- Check the status of a service request.
- Cancel a service request.
Need help with a product not listed?Contact us
Step 2: Choose a topic
(Select a product first)
User GuidesDownload your User GuideWarranty, Service & recoveryRecovering the system, warranty & service
Touch CoverThe original soft cover you can type on.Type CoverTraditional keyboard with moving keys.Power CoverExtend your battery life with a Power Cover.
AdaptersConnect, troubleshootBattery & powerCharge, on, off, sleep, wakeBluetoothHow to, troubleshootConnecting HardwareConnectDocking stationGet to know, set up, troubleshootMiceTroubleshootPenHow to, frequently asked questionsScreen protectorProtect your Surface