Browse topics for Surface 2
- Getting Started
- Apps and Windows Store
- Email and Communication
- Hardware and Drivers
- Install, Update and Activate
- Mobile Broadband
- Music, Photos and Video
- Networking and connectivity
- Office Apps
- Performance and Maintenance
- Personalization and Ease of Access
- Security, Sign-in and Accounts
- Surface for business
- Storage, files and folders
- Touch, Mouse and Search
- Warranty, Service and Recovery
- Web Browsing
Set up your Surface 2 (4G) or Surface 3 (4G LTE)
Get your Surface with mobile broadband set up and ready to go.
Mobile broadband (4G): FAQ
Get answers to frequently asked questions about Surface 2 (4G) or Surface 3 (4G LTE), the models with built-in mobile broadband capability.
Manage your mobile broadband data usage
Learn how to manage your mobile broadband data use and minimize extra charges.
Remove a SIM card from Surface
Follow these steps to safely remove and reinsert a SIM card on your Surface with mobile broadband.