The Component Object Model (COM) infrastructure tried to start the named server; however, the server did not reply within the required timeout period. There might be a deadlock, or the program might not have responded to the server initialization code within the timeout period of two minutes.
If the problem continues to occur, contact the program vendor.
To determine the program vendor
- Using Regedit, navigate to the following registry value
The clsid value is the information displayed in the message.
- In the right pane, double-click Default.
The Edit String dialog box is displayed. Leave this dialog box open.
- Click Start, and then click My Computer.
- Using the information displayed in the Value data box of the Edit String dialog box, navigate to the program.
- Right-click the program name, and then click Properties.
The Properties dialog box for the program is displayed.
- To determine who the vendor is for this program, refer to the Version tab.