1. All Experience prize draws are open to residents of the UK, Channel, Islands and the Isle of Man aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Microsoft, its agencies, organisations or companies supplying prizes or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter any of the Experience prize draws.
3. Only one entry per person per Experience prize draw, either on-line or via a mobile phone text entry.
4. No multiple entries to any one Experience prize draw from one person using different personal e-mail addresses or mobile telephone numbers will be accepted.
5. Entrants are only entitled to win one Experience prize (the first one they are chosen to win at random). Winners of an individual Experience prize will not be eligible to win other Experiences prizes or the ULTIMATE “Wow” Experience, but in the event of being drawn at random to win both an Experience prize and the Wow prize, the winner will be entitled to decide which prize they would like to win.
6. There are seven individual Experience prize draws, one in each of six Experiences: Digital Memories; Music; TV & Movies; Gaming; Productivity; Communication. Plus one additional ULTIMATE “Wow” Experience. There is only one Experience prize available to win for each of the Experience prize draws.
7.These Terms and Conditions apply to each Experience prize draw and are supplemented by individual Experience prize details and the relevant supplementary Terms & Conditions for each Experience, which can be viewed by clicking the Terms and Conditions and Prize Detail button on each “Wow” Experience page at www.windowsvista.co.uk.
8. Individual Experience prize draws may be entered either on line at www.windowsvista.co.uk. or by text to 88800, using the unique ‘name’ given for each Experience. This ‘name’ will be printed on a leaflet distributed in selected leading computer retail outlets, or by viewing the Windows Vista in-store computer screen demonstrations in selected retailers. All entrants via any of these routes will be entered into the same Experience prize draws. The ULTIMATE “Wow” prize draw may only be entered online at www.windowsvista.co.uk and only after any three separate Experience demonstrations have been viewed.
9. The closing date for entry to all draws is March 30th 2007.
10. All winners will be drawn at random under independent supervision and the winners notified by e-mail to the email address they submitted within two weeks of the closing date of the receipt of entries.
11.There are no cash or other alternative prizes available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the promoter reserves the right to provide similar prizes of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the promoter, each allocated prize must be taken by the winner in person.
12. Experience prize winners agree to take part in any promotional
activity at the Promoter's request and consent to their name, location
and photograph being published for the purposes of this draw and promoting
the Promoter and its business.
13. The decision of the Promoter is final in respect of all matters connected with the Experience prize draw. No correspondence will be entered into regarding either this promotion or these Terms and Conditions
14. Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and
Conditions. Microsoft reserves the right to disqualify anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions
15. The Terms and Conditions of any third party supplier may apply and must be accepted and complied with by the Experience Prize Winners
16. The Promoter and/or its associated promotional Partner companies will keep details of all entries made on a database. By entering the Experience prize draw(s), entrants allow the Promoter and the companies featured in the Experience prize draw(s) to use this information and to pass this information to other relevant third parties (such as prize fulfilment houses) to enable the processing of this draw; to enable the fulfilment of the Prize(s); and, where the entrant has given the requisite consent, to share this information with other companies featured in the promotion, in order that the entrant may be sent details of those companies' goods and services by email, post and SMS. In addition, by entering this promotion you have been deemed to agree that Microsoft and the Experience prize draw Partners may send you information about relevant products, services and events.
17. A list of winners names and counties can be obtained by sending a SAE after 30th April 2007 to the following address: The “Wow” Team, SMP, Castle House, 27, London Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent. TN11DB
Promoter: Microsoft Limited, Microsoft Campus, Thames Valley Park, Reading RG6 1WG, United Kingdom